Associate Professor, Department of Paediatrics; Staff Neonatologist, Foothills Medical Centre
Foothills Medical Centre
C-211, 1403 29th Street, NW
Calgary, AB T2N 2T9
1. Mortality and morbidity of moderately preterm infants
2. To investigate if an escalating dose of indomethacin improves survival without surgical PDA ligation until hospital discharge.
3. To investigate whether an association exists between histological chorioamnionitis and neurodevelopmental outcome in preterm infants at 3 years of age
4. Long term neurodevelopmental outcome of infants exposed to antenatal indomethacin.
5. Variations in the incidence and time of presentation of necrotizing enterocolitis in Canadian NICUs.
Neonatal health outcomes; neonatal hemodynamics; perinatal epidemiology
Other Area(s) of Research:
Chorioamnionitis and neonatal outcomes; patent ductus arteriosus