Process for getting access
- Contact us by Phone: 403-955-5045 (leave a message if no answer). Or email Dr. Michael Esser (see Contact Us).
- BioCORE will follow up quickly with researchers and suggest a meeting or phone call.
- REB Approval documentation is needed for all new studies for compliance.
- Controlled access to freezers and sample database.
- Freezerworks Summit 2018 is a highly configurable sample management database. We can customize the information saved with each study, patient, sample, and aliquot.
- Research study samples stored in the BioCORE remain 100% owned by the PI.
- Option to transfer ownership of research samples to the BioCORE for long-term banking when research studies are completed (REB permitting).