Services in the ACH BioCORE
- Study, patient, time-point, sample, and aliquot data entry into the Freezerworks Summit 2018 database.
- Unique aliquot barcoding with an electronic audit trail.
- Sample processing (centrifugation and aliquoting) is available depending on study needs.
- Contact us to discuss how we can support your biostorage needs.
- Various immunoassays built on the Bio-Plex® 200 system using Luminex® technology.
- Targets include cytokines, cancer panels, cell growth, cell signaling, apoptosis, toxicity, and much more.
- Measure analytes in plasma, serum, urine, culture supernatant, and tissue extracts from various species including human, mouse, and rat.
- Discounted assay kits from Bio-Rad. We are happy to obtain a quote on your behalf.
- Let us run your assays for you (on a cost-recovery basis)!
- Learn more about Multiplex Immunoassays.
- We can run your ELISA assays for you.
- Multi-label plate reader with temperature controlled kinetic and end-point absorbance, fluorescence, and luminescence capabilities.
- Any commercially available ELISA kit can be used.
- BioCORE experts are available to discuss study needs.
Metabolomics (Q-TOF LC-MS)
- Top-of-the-line high resolution, high sensitivity Agilent 6550 iFunnel Q-TOF mass spectrometer with Agilent 1290II LC stack
- Dual LC pumps allow for high-throughput, overlapped injections from autosampler.
- Instrument of choice for small molecule analysis and untargeted metabolomics.
- Supporting software suite includes Mass Profiler Professional for differential analysis, statistical analysis, data visualization, class modeling, and integrated compound identification and annotation.
- Contact the BioCORE to discuss options for using the Q-TOF.