The strategic research plan builds on ACHRI’s current strengths and addresses the global challenges regarding child health - including the genomics and big data revolution. ACHRI is committed to becoming a national hub of research excellence for precision child health, and the science of genomics as it applies to human development and health.
ACHRI’s high-level goals are to:
- strive for research excellence;
- focus investments and efforts on key priorities;
- create translational research pipelines with impact;
- secure transformative partnerships; and
- train the next generation of child health scholars, caregivers and educators.