The goal of the Alberta Children's Hospital Research Institute is to generate new knowledge in child health, and translate these basic and clinical research discoveries into better health care practices and policies which will help provide a healthier future for children and their families.
- Care Transformation for Children
- Child Brain & Mental Health
- Child Health Data Science
- Childhood Cancer & Blood Disorders
- Healthy Children, Families & Communities
- Maternal & Child Health
- Precision Medicine & Disease Mechanisms