The goal of the Alberta Children's Hospital Research Institute is to generate new knowledge in child health, and translate these basic and clinical research discoveries into better health care practices and policies which will help provide a healthier future for children and their families.
- Care Transformation for Children
- Child Brain & Mental Health
- Child Health Data Science
- Childhood Cancer & Blood Disorders
- Healthy Children, Families & Communities
- Maternal & Child Health
- Precision Medicine & Disease Mechanisms
Child Health and Wellness Rounds
These weekly and monthly seminars are designed to share discoveries, spark collaborations and ultimately, result in better health and wellbeing of children and families.
ACHRI supports a wide array of research centres.
Funding and Resources
ACHRI offers researchers access to facilities and services to directly enhance the success of their foundational and translational research.