To keep our trainees and scholars up-to-date on training activities and funding opportunities in ACHRI and beyond, ACHRI posts regular updates on this page and sends out a newsletter. To be added to the ACHRI newsletter mailing list, please complete the online sign-up form. To be eligible for various trainee activities, workshops, and funding opportunities, register as an ACHRI trainee.
Check out our partners' offerings:
ACHRI Trainee Funding Competitions
ACHRI is currently accepting applications for the following competitions:
- ACHRI Travel Awards - for conference travel
- ACHRI Research Visit Awards - for external courses and other research-related travel
Application deadline is December 1, 2023 at 5 PM. Please see our Trainee Funding page for details and application instructions for these and other trainee funding opportunities.
Courses and Workshops
December 12 - 13 | 8:45 am to 4:45 pm | Foothills campus (HSC)
This is a 2-day interactive in-person workshop, designed, and delivered by industry experts. Content will cover fundamental project management principles, and will be geared toward a research environment. Register here.
- Mitacs Training Program: Mitacs Training provides professional skills development courses for all university students currently registered, and recently graduated from a Canadian academic institutions. Please see our calendar for monthly course offerings.
Events and Seminars
For ACHRI events, visit the ACHRI calendar.
For CSM workshops and training activities, visit the CSM Training Programs calendar.
- Visit My GradSkills online training resources to learn about remote professional development training opportunities for graduate studies
- Career Services: Resources for Students and CareerLink
- UCalgary Health Sciences Library Workshops
- Taylor Institute for Teaching and Learning: Postdoctoral Scholar Certificate in University Teaching
- Campus Mental Health Strategy
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org